venerdì 18 febbraio 2022

Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight: Wishes enclosed

Hello 💕 
I'm so happy to announce I'm joining ME as a guest this month, YAY! 
I missed a couple of days of new release launch fun cause my goodies were a little late in the mail but they are finally here and I already created lots of cards I can't wait to share!
Today we are highlighting the new Wishes Enclosed set and its coordinated dies: I love these sentiments so much! 


I paired the new set with a coupe of oldies but goodies here to create this winter fun Bday card and I'm so happy about howit turned out! 


The Winter forest cover is just the perfect scene and I created my background by blending distress inks.
The critters are from the Dashin thru the snow set. I colored them with copics, die cut them with their coordinated dies and added some details with a white gel pen.


For my sentiment I chose a sage colored ink to match my top background color and I added some Nuvo Drops embellishments in white to create a snowing scene too.


Check the new Mama Elephant release at Ellen Hutson, all the new products are linked here down below! 




If you prefer shopping at Simon Says Stamp take a look at all the new products *HERE*

Be sure to check the Mama Elephant blog for more inspiration! 

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento