lunedì 21 febbraio 2022

HBTY cards with Mama Elephant!

Hello!
Today I'm happy to share a couple of Birthday cards I made with the new Word Cover - HBTY set by Mama Elephant..


Awww I love this new cover die so much! 




Here I paired it with these space cuties from the Little agenda spaceship. These images are so very cute and I can't wait to create more!




And here are all the adorable cats from the My Pet Kitties set, another top favorite! 
For my backgrounds I used patterned papers and I colored all my cuties with copics.

Check the new Mama Elephant release at Ellen Hutson, all the new products are linked here down below! 




If you prefer shopping at Simon Says Stamp take a look at all the new products *HERE*

Be sure to check the Mama Elephant blog for more inspiration! 

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento