mercoledì 9 febbraio 2022

Passionate Penguins card for Sunny Studio Stamps

Happy wednesday everyone!
Today I'm showcasing the Passionate Penguins set by Sunny Studio..


These little penguins are so adorable! 
First of all I created my mini slimline cardbase out of white cardstock and cut out a slightly smaller panel out of the same cardstock.
I stamped all the penguins, colored them with copics and cut them out with coordinated dies.


I created a custom circle stencil by cutting a circle out of a scrap of paper and added some color to the white panel using Distress Inks.
I stamped my sentiment at the top and glued the panel down to my card with foam adhesive.
Finally I added the penguins with more foam adhesive and some colorful Rainbow dot confetti. 
This card makes me so happy! 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento