mercoledì 2 febbraio 2022

Heart shaped card for Sunny Studio

Hello!
Today I have a fun heart shaped card featuring all Sunny Studio Stamp products..


First of all I stamped all my images and sentiment form these sets: Lovely Dovey and Passionate Penguins. I colored the little critters with copics and cut everything out with their coordinated dies.
Then I die cut the stitched heart out of white cardstock and the scalloped one twice out of red and white cardstock using these new sets: Stitched Heart 2 Dies and Scalloped Heart Dies .


I added some colors onto the stitched white heart with Distress ink and glued it down onto the red one with foam adhesive. Then added the scalloped white one the back and created a postcard style of card.
I glued all the elements on the front with more foam adhesive and added a little confetti heart to finish up the design. 





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento