mercoledì 16 febbraio 2022

Cherry Blossom card with Sunny Studio Stamps

Hi there!
Today I'm sharing a flower card featuring the new Cherry Blossom set by Sunny Studio


Another release, another fun layering set: this one allows you to create beautiful cherry flowers!
As always I skipped some layers cause I like to keep a lot of white cardstock showing and I used some Lawn Fawn inks for these.
The layers are very easy to align and the flowers are so pretty! 
For the leaves I used some Memento Drops inks and then I die cut all the images with their coordinated dies.


I created a white cardbase, added some dry embossed details on the front and added all the flowers with foam adhesive on the corners into these pretty clusters. 
Finally I stamped my sentiment in the center and added some sequins.
Thanks a lot for stopping by and happy crafting! 


 Check the new release at Ellen Hutson, all the new products are linked here down below! 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento