giovedì 24 febbraio 2022

It's Lawn Fawn Release Day!

Hi there! 
It's the day, the new Lawn Fawn release is finally here! 

There are 14 new stamp sets, 24 new die sets, 4 new stencil sets, new paper collections, new cardstock and more new products for you to join and I can't wait to share what I've being creating so far in a few days! 

Click HERE* to see all the new products on the Lawn Fawn store! 

I got the gingham papers, the new little bears, the mice in the strawberry field and the little parrot mini set to start with, and they're so cute! 

The new barn and goats? OMG those are a must have with the new Platform Pop Up, amazing! 


*affilated links are used when possiple. Purchase through this link and I'll get a little back at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting my crafting adventures! 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento