domenica 20 febbraio 2022

Mama Elephant Highlight: Yay a party

Hi there 💕 
It's another fun Stamp Highlights day a
t Mama Elephant today and we are showcasing the new adorable Yay a Party set and its coordinated dies..


I love Aida Zamora images so much and these little bunnies are so sweet! 
I love the little bunny mum bringing the cake and all the little baby bunnies having fun and gathering around the table, so cute! 


I paired it with the Party scene cover set and I actually customized it a little by trimming some strings at the bottom to move my scene upper on the card. It was very easy to do and it makes this fun set even more versatile! 
I created my background by ink blending Distress Inks and my sentiment is from the new Wishes Enclosed set.


I colored all my images with copics and added some details with my white gel pen but I'd love to color more of these cuties with watercolors.

Check the new Mama Elephant release at Ellen Hutson, all the new products are linked here down below! 




If you prefer shopping at Simon Says Stamp take a look at all the new products *HERE*

Be sure to check the Mama Elephant blog for more inspiration! 

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento