lunedì 21 febbraio 2022

Lawn Fawn Challenge 119

Happy monday friends!
It's time for a brand new challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics and we have a sketch for you to play with..


Of course I was inspired to create with all my Lawn Fawn mice and bubbles! 


These little critters are having so much playing with all the soap bubbles! 
I added some colors to them all to create that irridescent look bubbles have and I did the same with my sentiment. I used copics for this and just drew little lines of colors which I blended with a light marker (or you could use the colorless marker too, just to soften them out). 


I used a light blue cardstock from my stash as my background and added little dots with a white gel pen to make it more fun. 



Lawn Fawn supplies: 

Be sure to play with us to win a $50 Lawn Fawn Gift Certificate! 


Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci





1 commento: