sabato 19 febbraio 2022

Mama Elephant Highlight: Celebration Hamsters

Hello there and happy weekend 💕 
At Mama Elephant today we are highlighting the new Celebration Hamsters set and its coordinated dies... are you ready to party with the cutest little critters ever?!


Aww look at them! These hamsters are so super cute! I combined today's set with the Little Hamster Agenda new set and I love how all the critters go together so perfectly! 


Of course I had to create a shaker for them to celebrate and it was so super easy with the new Party Scene Cover set!
I die cut it out of white cardstock and created my background by ink blending some Distress oxide inks. Also, I used the mini dies included in the set to die cut lots of little embellishments and I added some glitters and stars inside the shaker too.


All my little critters are colored with copics and the sentiment it's from the new Wishes Enclosed set we just showcased yesterday. 
Awww I love this card so much I can't stop playing with it! 

Check the new Mama Elephant release at Ellen Hutson, all the new products are linked here down below! 




If you prefer shopping at Simon Says Stamp take a look at all the new products *HERE*

Be sure to check the Mama Elephant blog for more inspiration! 

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento