mercoledì 26 gennaio 2022

Quilted Hearts Dies card for Sunny Studio Stamps

Happy wednesday everyone! 
Today I'm sharing a fun card featuring the Quilted Hearts Dies by Sunny Studio..

 

This new background die is so much fun!
First I die cut it out of yellow cardstock, backed it up with pink paper, resized it and glued it down onto the front of my white cardbase, then added a stripe of light blue cardstock. 


I stamped my cute penguins from the Passionate Penguins set, colored them with copics and cut them out with their coordinated dies.
I stamped my sentiment from the same set and glued the image down with foam adhesive.
Finally I added a little heart and some details with a white gel pen.

Check the new release at Ellen Hutson, all the new products are linked here down below! 



If you prefer shopping at Simon Says Stamp take a look at all the new products *HERE*

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento