mercoledì 3 novembre 2021

Forest Tree Stencil card with Sunny Studio

Hi there! 
Today I have a cute festive shaped card, showcasing the Forest Tree stencil set by Sunny Studio..


This new 3 layers stencil is amazing to create your forest backgrounds so quickly! 
First of all I die cut all the panels out of white cardstock and patterned paper from the All Is Bright set using the Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies and the Stitched Oval Dies
Then I created a hill out of my white oval panel using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies.


Then I stamped my sentiment and my images from the Lazy Christmas set. I colored my sloth with copics and die cut everything out with their coordinated dies. 
I inked my forest onto the dotted light blue panel with different Distress inks, created a matching cardbase and assembled the card as shown.


Finally I added some details with a white gel pen, a little heart confetti and some glitter. 

If you like shopping at Simon Says Stamp, find all your Sunny Studio favorites *HERE*

Check all the new Sunny Studio Stamps products here down below, they're all avaiable at Ellen Hutson!

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento