mercoledì 24 novembre 2021

"Snow one like you" card with Sunny Studio

Hello there and happy wednesday! 
There's a fantastic sale going on at Sunny Studio Stamps.. be sure to check it out! 



Today I'm sharing a sweet Winter card featuring the Snowone Like You set by Sunny Studio..


Aww look at this adorable cuties! 
First of all I stamped, colored with copics and die cut this lovely image, then I moved onto my card elements.




I die cut multiple stitched rectangles out of white cardstock and patterned paper from the All Is Bright set. I inked the dotted light blue panel with Distress Inks on the edges, added some white dots to mimic snow and then I die cut a snowy hill out of my white panel using the Slimline Nature Borders dies.


I stamped my lovely sentiment and then assembled my card as shown with liquid glue and foam adhesive. 
Finally I added some glitters and a little heart confetti.
Aww this card is the sweetest, isn't it?!

Check all the new Sunny Studio Stamps products here down below, they're all avaiable at Ellen Hutson!

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento