martedì 16 novembre 2021

Fa La La card + envelope with Hello Bluebird!

Hi there! 
Today I'm sharing a lovely Christmas card + envelope featuring products from the Holiday Release by Hello Bluebird ..


First of all I die cut a panel out of white cardstock using the Nesting A7 Dies and created a slightly bigger carbase out of the same white cardstock to match it.
Then I masked the bottom of my panel and inked the top with the Speckled Egg Distress Ink Oxide: I let it dry completely and then I added some little splatters of white watercolorto create a snlwy background. 
I did the same with my envelope and then moved on to my images.


I stamped all my sentiments and images with a copic friendly ink, I colored the little mice and trees with muted pastel colors and then die cut everything with their coordinated dies. 
I love the sentiments font and that there are dies avaiable for them too!


I placed all my card elements into this fun design and secured them down with thin foam adhesive, then glued my decorated panel down onto my cardbase with more foam adhesive. 
I added all my festive cuties to my envelope too and my little card + coordinated envelope set is ready to wsh one of my loved ones "Merry Christmas!"
Please notice: I'll not send this set through the mail so I used foam adhesive to adhere my images onto the envelope. If you plan to post a card with a similar design stamp yur images directly into the envelope and use the masking technique to dress up the scene around them!

Hello Bluebird supplies: 
Nesting A7 Dies 
Big Christmas Greethings stamp 
Big Christmas Greethings die
Winter Skate stamp
Winter Skate die 

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento