mercoledì 10 novembre 2021

"Bear Hugs" festive gift tags with Sunny Studio

Hi there! 
Today I'm so happy to share some lovely festive tags I made with the adorable Bear Hugs set by Sunny Studio..


Aww I love these cute bears soo much! 
First of all I die cut all my tags multiple times out of white cardstock and patterned paper from the All Is Bright set using the Scalloped Tag Square and Circle dies sets.




I stamped my sentiments from the Inside Greetings Holiday stamp onto 2 of the white ones and created snowy hills with the others by die cutting them with the Slimline Nature Borders dies.



Then I stamped my bears, colored them with copics and die cut them out with their coordinated dies
I inked my patterned paper tags with some Distress inks and added some gold and sparkle splatters. I let everything dry completely and assembled my tags with liquid glue and foam adhesive. 



Finally I added some twine, ribbon and a little bell to embellish them. 
I'm so happy about how these turned out: I love them! 

Check all the new Sunny Studio Stamps products here down below, they're all avaiable at Ellen Hutson!

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento