martedì 2 novembre 2021

"Here comes Santa Claus" festive cards with SugarPea Designs!

Hello there!
Today I'm sharing a couple of Christmas cards made with the adorable Here Comes Santa Claus set by SugarPea Designs..


Aww these little Santas are so cute! 
My favorite is the one with milk and cookies, too sweet! 
First of all I die cut the SugarCut - Chevron CoverPlate out of some kraft cardstock and glued it down onto my cardbase, then I die cut the SugarCut - Stitched Scalloped Rectangles out of white cardstock, masked the bottom and inked the top with Distress ink. 


As it was dry I drew little dots with my white gel pen onto it to create a snowy sky and stamped my sentiment. 
I also stamped, colored with copics and cut out the little Santa and glued everything down with foam adhesive. 


I'm so in love with these cards, they're so festive and cheerful!
 
Supplies: 





Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento