mercoledì 17 novembre 2021

"Dec. 25" festive gift tags with Sunny Studio!

Happy wednesday crafty friends!
Today I'm sharing some festive gift tags, made with the new Chloe Number Dies by Sunny Studio..


They're so pretty! 
First of all I die cut all the tag panels out of white and kraft cardstock using the Scalloped Tag Circle Dies and the Stitched Circle Small Dies.
Then I die cut all the decorative elements out of patterned paper from the All Is Bright set and the Sweater Weather one using these sets: Chloe Alphabet Dies, Chloe Number Dies and Winter Greenery Dies


I assembled everything into this cute design, added some ribbon and these are ready to embellish my Christmas gifts! 

Check all the new Sunny Studio Stamps products here down below, they're all avaiable at Ellen Hutson!

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento