mercoledì 10 novembre 2021

"You're snow cool" card with Lawn Fawn!

Hello there!
I had so much fun creating my Christmas cards inspired by the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge last week, I created one more today with my favorite Lawn Fawn antarctic penguins!


Aww look at these cuties having fun with their snowman!


I went for a soft look and stamped all my images in grey ink ( please notice: this ink is not specific for copic coloring, but since I used light pastel tones it worked out perfectly!) 
Also this new patterned paper is so special and unique, isn'it? So beautiful!



Lawn Fawn supplies: 


Hope you like these cards as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento