venerdì 8 gennaio 2021

Valentine's Day cards with Hello Bluebird

Hi there and happy friday!
Today I'm so happy to share a couple of love themed cards I made with Hello Bluebird cuties!


Aww look at these sweet couples! 


First of all I created my white cardbases, masked the front bottoms and inked the tops with the Cracked Pistachio distress ink oxide.
Then I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images.
These adorable critters are from these sets: Besties and Meadow Bunnies.


I glued down everything with foam adhesive and stamped my sentiments from the Banner Blessings set.
Finally I added some details and lots of little dots on the backgrounds with a white gel pen.
I love these cards so much, they're clean, simple and so sweet! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 



1 commento:

  1. These cards are so sweet! I am always inspired by your card designs--TFS!!

    RispondiElimina