mercoledì 13 gennaio 2021

A rainbow mini rocking card with Sunny Studio

Hi there and happy wednesday! 
I've been busy as a little bee creating happy cards since the new Sunny Studio release arrived and I'm so excited to start sharing them all with you! 
For today, I made a super cute rocking mini rainbow card...


Aww look how cute is this!! 
I combined lots of new products here: the Stitched Circle Large dies, the Scalloped Circle Mat 1 set and the Feeling Froggy mini set.
First of all I die cut a stitched circle out of some rainbow patterned paper from the Rainbow Bright 6x6 paper set and a scalloped one out of white cardstock. I inked the center of my scalloped circle with some blue distress ink and then I moved on to my images.


I added some older images to my little scene here, as some clouds from the Spring Showers set and the sentient banner from the Banner Basics set. 
I stamped them all on white cardstock, then colored them with copics and cut them out with their coordinated dies. 
I folded my rainbow circle in half and I assembled my scene/ card by securing everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape. The secret here is to make sure to glue the scalloped circle just onto one of the half circle we created by folding the rainbow circle. 
That's why I attached some elements with acetate stripes, cause they were hanging off the scalloped circle, on the top.


This mini card is so cute and it's so much fun in real life by being interactive! As you can see it does fit completely flat on a standard size envelope so it's also easy to mail, a plus!
 
Take a look at all the new Sunny Studio new products now avaiable at Ellen Hutson!



I really hope you like this card and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento