mercoledì 13 gennaio 2021

Hello baby interactive camera card with Lawn Fawn!

Hello! 
I'm so happy to share with you more Lawn Fawn baby cards inspiration and here I have a sweet and cute ineractive design for you to enjoy..


As you may have noticed I'm not that confident with interactive cards.. I alwasy think in my mind they take a lot of time to be done and they will not look clean and classy in the end plus sometimes they are such a fail! 
Well after these very encouraging words you may will never want to make one but let me just rewind all of that cause this was simple, a very success and so cute in the end! 


So you basically have this fun camera you can customize as you want and a little pull tab at the top revealing a little polaroid at the top..how adorable?!


Aww I love this so much! 

What you need to make it:

Rub a dub dub set

Snow much fun set coordinated dies

Den sweet den set + coordinated dies

Magic iris camera add on

Watercolor wishes petite paper pack

Kraft cardstock

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento