giovedì 14 gennaio 2021

Winter love themed card with Hello Bluebird

Hello there!
Today I have another Hello Bluebird love themed card to share..


And this one features this adorable couple of ice skaters in love! 
First of all I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all my images from the Skating Together set.


Then I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, masked the front bottom and inked the top with the Cracked Pistachio Distress ink oxide.  
I glued down all my images with foam adhesive and I stamped the sentiment from the Puddle Play set.


Finally I added some details with a white gel pen and some clear sequins to finish up my design.
I hope you like this clean and simple card and you are now inspired to create! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento