mercoledì 20 gennaio 2021

"Meow & Furever" card with Sunny Studio

Happy wednesday everyone!
Today I'm sharing a cute card showcasing the new Meow & Furever set by Sunny Studio


Oh these images are soo adorable, I love all these cats and hearts!!
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and I covered the front with this lovely red patterned paper from the Surprise Party 6x6 paper set, then I die cut my main panel out of white cardstock using the Frilly Frame Stripes Dies set and I also cut out a circle window out of it using the new Stitched Circle Small dies set.


I stamped, colored with my copics and die cut all the images and I stamped my sentiment just below the circle window.
I used this pretty pink patterned paper from the Striped Silly 6x6 paper set as my window background and I glued my panel on the front of my card. 


I added my images with foam adhesive and this card is ready to be sent on Valentine's Day!
I actually made this for my granpa, so he can give it to my grandma, how cute! 

Take a look at all the new Sunny Studio new products now avaiable at Ellen Hutson!



I really hope you like this card and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento