venerdì 22 gennaio 2021

Happy Birthday card with Hello Bluebird

Hello crafty friends! 
Today I'm sharing a fun Happy Birthday card, made with the adorable Party on the Farm set by Hello Bluebird..


Awww this is one of my favorite set of all times!
These critters are soo adorable!
First of all I created my white cardbase and inked the top front with the Cracked Pistachio distress ink oxide. I'm really loving this color at the moment -eheh!


Then I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images. I added some details with a white gel pen and glued everything down with foam adhesive into this cute little scene.


Finally I added some clear sequins and this card is ready to wish one of my friends "Happy BDay!!"
I hope you like it and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento