lunedì 18 gennaio 2021

Owl u need is love interactive card with Lawn Fawn!

Happy monday everyone!
Time for a new Lawn Fawnatics challenge and this one is all about LOVE!


I had so much fun creating this adorable interacive card..


Aww look at my little critter delivering happy mails, so cute!


I love everything about this card: it's interactive = so much fun, the sentiment is so cool and it's pink, I mean pink!! 


What you need to make it:  

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento