domenica 22 novembre 2020

A festive week with Hello Bluebird - Day 1

Hi there crafty friends and happy sunday!
I finally received all my new Hello Bluebird goodies from the latest release so I had lots of fun crafting and creating Christmas and Winter cards.. Since I have many to share I though about turning them into a little serie, hope you'll enjoy it :)

So all these cards have writter Franci all over them, I think I really am a pastelaholic after all! eheh! Pastelaholic.. is that even an existing word?! ahah! Btw.. here some festive softness coming to you!


OMG look at these imaes from the new My Snowman set, so adorable!
The giant snowman, the little dog and the cat are so cute, but the little chubby bird at the top totally stole my heart-ihih! 


For my background I used the Winter Woods Overlay Die set ( one of my faves!) and for my sky I used a new favorite: the Worn Lipstick Distress Ink Oxide.
And all the festive banners are from the Party On The Farm set ( another favorite of all times!).


As always I colored all the images with copic and cut them out with their coordinated dies. 
I added lots of sparkle with my Wink of Stella Clear Brush and some details with my white gel pen.
Hope ypu like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento