mercoledì 11 novembre 2020

"Happy Holidays" card with Lawn Fawn!

Hello and happy wednesday everyone! 
Today I'm so happy to share a sweet card I made with all Lawn Fawn goodies, inspired by the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge "Oh Christmas Tree".


Awww these little bears are soo super adorable and cute! 
First of all I created my cardbase and inked the front center with Distress inks. I used Broken China, Salty Ocean and a little bit of Blueprint Sketch.


Then I stamped, colored with my copics and die cut all the images. I added lots of details to them all with a white gel pen, assembled them into this cute scene and glued them down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.


I also drew little white dots on my background, stamped my sentiment from the Merry Messages set at the bottom and added some sparkling clear sequins as embellishments.

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento