domenica 29 novembre 2020

"Meowy Catmas to you" with Simon Says Stamp!

Hi crafty friends! 
Today I'm sharing a couple of festive cards for all of you - cat lovers - out there..


So.. I'm in love! 
Super simple design but with a fun techinque twist and these little kittens all dressed up for Christmas are the cutest ever!
First of all I created my cardbases out of white cardstock and I stamped my Petal Play Background by Hello Bluebird on the fronts using kiddie pool ink by Lawn Fawn.


Then I cut out 2 matching panels out of the same white cardstock ad I stamped my images + the sentiments from the Meowy Catmas set by Simon Says Stamp.
Then I colored them with my copics and added some details with a white gel pen.
I partially cut them out, leaving them attached to the panel at the bottom  and I trimmed the excess top panel at the top.
The partial die cutting technique is so much fun and can be used to achieve lots of different styles and designs: this is so pretty!


Finally I added little hearts and some Nuvo Drops in Duck Egg Blue as embellishments here and there.
Hope you like these clean and simple Christmas cards and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento