venerdì 27 novembre 2020

Christmas cookies cards with Sunny Studio!

Hello everyone! 
Today I'm sharing a couple of clean and simple Christmas cards showcasing the new mini Christmas cookies set by Sunny Studio.


This design is super simple and it's perfect if you need to make and send lots of Christmas cards this year.
I created my cardbases out of white cardstock, masked the front bottom and inked the top with some light pink Distress ink on both.
Then I stamped my cuties, colored them with copic markers and die cut them with their coordinated dies.


I also stamped my sentiment from the Season's Greetings set and cut them out with their coordinated dies. 
Finally I glued everything down with foam adhesive and added some Colorful Snowflake sequins as embellishments.

Please enjoy my card video tutorial *HERE* 

Thaks a lot for stopping by, have a lovely day!
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento