giovedì 19 novembre 2020

Happy Fawnie Holiday Week!

Hi there and welcome to the Fawny Holiday Week! 
I'm so happy to join all my fawny friends today, with a Christmas project to set you in the festive mood and inspire your Holidays cardmaking..


And here's my card..I made a beary cute Shadow box with the new Den Sweet Den set!
These little bears are soo super cute! First of all I stamped them, colored them with copics and die cut them out using their coordinated dies. I also added some Christmas accessorizes from the Yeti or not set + coordinated dies. I also added some details with a white gel pen.


I die cut all the elements I needed for my shadow box out of white and kraft cardstock and assembled it, then I created my snowy background using some dark blue cardstock, a snowy stencil and some white embossing paste. As I'm writing this post my new LF goodies haven't arrived yet so I had to use stuff I already had in my stash for this mini background, but I'm looking forward to use the new Snowy Sky Stencil a lot this winter season!


I glued my background and all my cuties inside the box and then I stamoed my sentiment on the back. I used the Offset Sayings: Christmas set and I'm so sorry I forgot to take a picture! 

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thank you so much for stopping by today! 
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento