giovedì 26 novembre 2020

The amazing Ellen Hutson "Black Friday Sales" are here!

Hello crafty friends! 
Ellen Hutson is having an amazing sale at the moment, here are all the details..


I'm browsing right now through my favorite and all the deals are amazing! 
Time for some Christmas shopping around here :)

If you need some inspiration be sure to scroll my IG feed, there are lots and lots of projects made with goodies from some of my favorite brands ( and they are pretty much all in the Thankful category right now, YAY!)

Please if you enjoy my Cardmaking Adventures on * Instagram*, be sure to give me a follow and share my profile with all your friends!! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento