sabato 28 novembre 2020

"Sending Holiday Smiles" with Heffy Doodle!

Hello there and happy saturday!
Today I'm happy to share this cute Christmas puppies card I made with all Heffy Doodle goodies..


Aww look at these adorable doggies having fun in the snow! 
First of all I created my cardbase out some white cardstock, I masked the front bottom with some Heffy Memo Tape and and I inked the top with Distress inks.
I let it dry completely and then I added snow onto my background, using some Nuvo Mousse over the First Snow stencil.


Then I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all my images from these sets: Hot Diggity Dog + coordinated dies, Wanna Build A Snowman + coordinated dies and Elfish Antics + coordinated dies. 
I added lots of details to all the elements with a white gel pen and then I glued them all to my card into this fun festive scene using some foam adhesive.


Finally I stamped my sentiment from the Elfing Christmas Words set and added a little heart covered in glossy accents.

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento