martedì 17 novembre 2020

My new little festive watercolor illustration!

Hello there and happy tuesday!
Today I'm so happy to share my new little festive watercolor illustration with you..


I had a lovely time painting this, I was inspired to create something for the upcoming Holidays and a little mistletoe was perfect! 
It was so lovely letting the brush and the creativity to flow freely, I should draw and paint more :)


Of course I used my favorite ( and only!) watercolor confections palette by Art Philosophy to paint this. I have the Pastel Dreams one and is always such a fun challenge creating different colors from it to achieve so many more stiles and feels.


Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento