mercoledì 14 ottobre 2020

"Let's go nuts" card with Lawn Fawn!

Hi there and happy wednesday! 
Today I'm sharing a card featuring the Let's go nuts set by Lawn Fawn..


Aww these cuties are so adorable! 
First of all I stamped, colored with my copics and die cut all the images, then added some details with a white gel pen.
I usually go for light and pastel colors but Fall calls for richer and darker tones so I picked some of my darkest colors and went out of my comfy zone! I'm so happy about how these turned out and I love how they pop against my light backgrounds.

I die cut my tree using the Lift the flap tree backdrop set ( I just die cut the central one) and shaded it with some Walnut Stain Distress ink. 
I created my cardbase out of some white cardstock and stamped the front using the Gingham Backdrops set and the Kiddie Pool ink.
I also cut out a smaller white panel and decorated the sides with some dry embossing, using the Stitched Borders set.


I created my scene and glued everything down to my white panel with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive, then I added my decorated panel to the front of my card. 
Finally I added some sequins as embellishments and this fall card is ready to be mailed! 

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento