venerdì 16 ottobre 2020

A "Classy Christmas" card with Sunny Studio!

Happy friday crafty friends! 
Today I have a traditional festive card to share, feauting the new Classy Christmas set by Sunny Studio


I started by stamping, coloring with copics and die cutting all the images. Then I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, covered the front with some patterned paper from the Amazing Argyle 6x6 set and I die cut a smaller white panel using the Slimline Basic Borders dies set.


I stamped my sentiment from the Inside Greetings Holiday set on my white panel and glued it down to my card with foam adhesive. I also adhered all my images with more foam tape and then I added some sparkle gold splatters all over. 




Please enjoy my card video tutorial *HERE* 

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento