giovedì 8 ottobre 2020

Spooky Cheers with Ellen Hutson!

Hello there! 
Today I'm so excited to share this Halloween card I made with the Bottles of Bubbly set by Julie for Ellen Hutson..


Aww I'm so happy about how this card turned out, it gives me pretty halloween vibes! 
First of all I create dmy cardbase out of white cardstock and decorated the front with the Crosswalk stencil by Heffy Doodle and some Weathered Wood Distress ink.
Then I die cut a smaller panel out of white cardstock too and I embellished the left side using the Stitched borders set by Lawn Fawn ( I used this set soo many time, it's one of my fave!)


Then I created my little spooky eyes following a tutorial I saw on the EH youtube channel, using my white and black Nuvo Drops by Tonic.
I die cut my bottle out of white cardstock twice and I created a stencil out of the first one, so that I could ink the inside of my second one using Seedless preserves Distres ink. I also added some water splatters, let the ink react to them, remove the eccess of water with a towl and put everything aside to dry.


I die cut all the other bottle elements out of kraft cardstock and vellum and I also die cut my cheers sentiment out of black cardstock.
I assembled my scene with the bottle and all the vellum boubles and secured everything down with liquid glue. 
Finally I stamped my spooky sentiment and that's from an Hello Bluebird set, I die cut a little heart out of some silver glittered paper, I glued it down with some foam adhesive and finally I adhered my decorated panel to my cardbase with liquid glue.
Now this card is ready to spook one of my friend, eheh!! 


Here you can find most of the product I used to create this card :)



Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento