lunedì 5 ottobre 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 86: Happy Halloween!

Hello there and happy monday!
It's finally time for a brand new challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics and it's all about..


Awww creating Halloween stuff is soo much fun! We don't celebrate it here, it's not in our tradition but ... I love it! 
So I spent some quality time with all my favorite Lawn Fawn goodies (ihih!) and here's what I created..


OMG I love this so so much! 
My little ghost is riding her mini card and hounting for treats!
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, I masked the front bottom and I colored my top background by sponging the Weathered Wood Distress Ink onto the Cloudy Stencil. 
Then I stamped my sentiment at the bottom and let everything aside to dry.


I stamped all my images, colored them with copics and die cut them out. I combined all these sets here: Booyah + coordinated dies, Car critters + coordinated dies and Tiny Halloween.
I added some details with a white gel pen to all the images and then I stamped the bats on my sky.


I assembled all the elements into this fun and cute mini scene and glued everything down with foam adhesive. Finally I added some sequins as embellishments and this card is ready to spook one of my friend!

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento