lunedì 19 ottobre 2020

Lawn Fawnatics 87: Have a beary cozy Fall!

Hi there and happy monday!
A new Lawn Fawnatics challenge starts today and we have a card/layout sketch for you to play with..


And here's my take..


Aww I love these new Lawn Fawn cuties so much, they're the cutest ever! 
As you can see I created a landscape card keeping the sketch in mind and I cut out all the different elements out of patterned paper. I used the new Into the woods remix petite paper pack and the Hello Sunshine remix petite paper pack. I also used the Outside in stitched heart stackables to die cut the background heart.


I glued all the elements down to the front of my white cardbase with liquid glue, I cut out a stripe of white cardstock, stamped my sentiment on it and glued it down too.
Then I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images from the Den sweet den set. I added lots of details with a white gel pen and then assembled them into this cosy scene.


I'm so happy about this sweet scene and I can't wait to create more with this adorable set! 
Hope you like it as much as I do and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento