giovedì 22 ottobre 2020

"Fuzzy Hugs" sweet cards with Mama Elephant!

Hi there and happy tuesday!
Today I'm sharing a couple of sweet festive cards I made with all Mama Elephant goodies!


Awww I love them so soo much! 
I usually don't have a lot of free time to craft just for fun, but I recently got some new Mama Elephant goodies and a new Distress Ink Oxide pad so I treated myself with some happy crafting! 


First of all I created my cardbases and inked the fronts with the Worn Lipstick Distress Ink Oxide. I let them dry completely and then I added some sparkle gold splatters using the special watercolors from the Gansay Tambi Starry colors set.


Then I die cut my backgrounds out of some white cardstock using the Winter Forest Cover set and glued them down.
I also die cut some circles to stamp my sentiment on later on and a couple of little hearts.


Then I stamped all my images from the Fuzzy Hugs set, colored them with copics and die cut them out with their coordinated dies. I added some details with a white gel pen and glued everything down to my cards with foam adhesive.


I stamped my sentiments and added them with the little hearts as well.
I love these so much and I hope you like them too! 

Here you can find most of the products I used to create these cards :)



Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento