domenica 18 ottobre 2020

"Happy Halloween" with Hello Bluebird!

Hi there and happy sunday!
Today I'm happy to share a cute Halloween card showcasing the Frightful Little Bits set.


Aww these little ghosts are soo adorable! 
First of all I stamped out them all, colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies. Then I added lots of details with a white gel pen to them all and I moved to my background.


I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, masked the front bottom and inked the top with Seedless Preserves Distress Ink and stamped my sentiment ( plus a little bat!) from the Spooky Script set at the bottom.


I placed all my cuties into this fun too cute to spook scene and I glued them down with foam adhesive.
Finally I added some dots of Nuvo Drops in Silver Moondust here and there as embellishments.
Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento