venerdì 30 ottobre 2020

A "North Pole" mini square card with Sunny Studio!

Hello!
Today I'm happy to share a mini square Christmas card made with all Sunny Studio goodies!


Aww look at this adorable couple! 
First of all I stamped, colored with copics all my images and then I die cut some of them. I used all these different sets: North Pole + coordinated dies, Winter scenes, Penguin Pals and Santa Claus Lane + coordinated dies.
Then I cut out my trees images with a circle die to create my background.


I created my square cardbase out of some white cardstock, covered the front whit some patterned paer from the Subtle Grey Tones 6x6 set and glued down all my card elements with foam adhesive.
Finally I added lots of white little dots with my white gel pen to create a snowing effect on my scene.




Please enjoy my card video tutorial *HERE* 

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 



2 commenti: