lunedì 26 ottobre 2020

Christmas cardmaking with Avery Elle!

Happy monday crafty friends! 
I had some free time this weekend to play with Avery Elle stamps, so I created a couple of Christmas cards..


Awww I'm totally in love with these! 
First of all I created my cardbases out of white cardstock, then masked the bottom with some Heffy memo tape and inked the top with the worn lipstick distress ink oxide, my current new fave!


I stamped all my images from the Polar Playtime and A merry Little Christmas sets, colored them with copics, cut them out and added some details with a white gel pen to them all.


Then I created these fun mini scenes and glued them all down with foam adhesive.


I also stamped some more little images from the Party Pals set and added them onto my backgrounds as well.
Then I stamped my sentiments and added some dots onto my backgrounds with my white gel pen.


Finally I added lots of sparkle to my scenes using my Wink of Stella clear brush.

Here you can find most of the products I used to create these cards :)




Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento