mercoledì 31 marzo 2021

"My otter half" card with Sunny Studio

Hi there and happy wednesday!
Today I have an otterly adorable Sunny Studio card to share..ihih! 


Oh these little otters are soooo super cute! 
First of all I stamped these cuties form the My otter half set, colored them with my copics and cut them out with their coordinated dies. 
Then I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and covered the front with  this lovely blue patterned paper from the Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 paper set.



I die cut my white panel using the Frilly Frames Chevron Dies set, masked the bottom and inked the top with the Broken China Distress ink Oxide. Then I added some little sparkle watercolor splatters and a Stitched circle in the center.


I glued down my images with foam adhesive ( I also added some little hearts from the Moew & Furever set!), I stamped my sentiment at the bottom and I also included the otter die cut words that makes it super special and added some details with a white gel pen.
This clean and simple card turned out so super cute! 

Take a look at all the new Sunny Studio new products now avaiable at Ellen Hutson!



I really hope you like this card and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento