sabato 27 marzo 2021

"Gnome like you" polaroid card with Hello Bluebird!

Hi there and happy weekend!
It's time to share another Hello Bluebird projects and today's card is one like gnome other..eheh!


A Country Gingham Background?! Yes, please!! You may already noticed it in the Hello Bluebird store but it had a glow up and it's now clear as all the new backgrounds.
I stamped it on the front of my card with a bright yellow ink and it makes me feel all the spring vibes!


This card features another new background too: the Mushroom House one, that's sooo super cute! 
I stamped it and colored with copics, created a little polaroid out of it using the Photo Stack set and paired it with the adorable gnomes from the Next Door Gnomes set.


Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento