martedì 30 marzo 2021

"Long time no see" with Hello Bluebird!

Hi there! 
I made another cute card to showcase one of the new Hello Blubeird background sets and it features lots of adorable.. lemurs! 


This makes me giggle so much! 
And I'm so happy about this new Simple Stripe Background, it's so versatile and clean and I can't wait to create more with it.


All these lemurs are actually just one I stamped and colored multiple and multiple and multiple times-ihih! It's from the More Jungle Littles set. 


This card is so clean and simple but oh so much fun! 

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento