lunedì 29 marzo 2021

"Hi" with Hello Bluebird!

Happy monday friends! 
I have a couple more of the Hello Bluebird cards I made to share and today's one is featuring the new Diamond Daze background.


I'm soo happy about this, it's so sweet! 
I stamped my background onto the front of my card and then inked on top to create this bold and soft lilac gradient background and I love it! 


These cute critters are from the Elephant Friends set and the sentiment is from the Spring Banner Script one. I created the clouds out of white cardstock using the Grassy Knoll Die set. 


Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento