domenica 28 marzo 2021

"Little Things" shaker card with Hello Bluebird!

Hello!
Today's Hello Bluebird card showcases the new Birch Trees Background with some adorable critters of course.. 


Awww I love this card so much! 
I went for a solid light blue color for my design but stamping this background in gradient ink to create a sunset look would be so amazing too.


For my shaker card frame, I die cut it out of white cardstock using the Gallery Frame # 4 Die and my adorbale critters are from the More Jungle Littles set. 


The sentiment is one of my all time favorites and it's from the Spring Banner Script set.
I can't stop playing with this cute shaker card and I hope you like it as much as I do!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento