mercoledì 17 marzo 2021

"Lovable Llama" rocking card with Sunny Studio

Hi there! 
Today's the day I finally get to showcase my new Sunny Studio favorite set!!
Here's a lovely rocking mini card featuring the new Lovable Llama set ( the cutest ever!!)


So I had to make another rocking card here cause I think they are so much fun and they are so easy to make with the new Stitched Circle Large Dies and the Scalloped Circle ones
First of all I die cut all the panels: the largest one out of this colorful patterned paper from the Spring Sunburst 6x6 paper set and the smallest out of white cardstock. I later inked it up in the center with some Spiced Marmalade Distress ink Oxide.


Then I started working on my images, I combined lots of elements from these different sets: Lovable Llama + coordinated dies, Balloon Rides + coordinated dies, Banner Basics+ coordinated dies.
I stamped them onto white cardstock, colored them with copics and cut them out. I also added my sentiment from the Inside Greetings Birthday set.


I glued down all my images to the scalloped circle, then folded in half my stitched one and adhered my decorated panel just to one half of my colorfull one.
As you can see I also added some elements with acetate stripes to give my design more interest and the card fit a standard size envelope perfeclty so it's super easy to mail!
Finally I added some details with a white gel pen and some clear sequins.

Take a look at all the new Sunny Studio new products now avaiable at Ellen Hutson!



I really hope you like this card and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento