domenica 14 marzo 2021

A very mice mum card with Time for Tea Designs!

Hi there and happy sunday!
Today I'm sharing a lovely mother's day card since all my friends in the UK are celebrating and I'm super happy to be guesting for Time for Tea Designs :)


Aww these little mice are so cute and that sentiment?! I love it! 
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and then I cut out a matching panel from some lilac cardstock. I inked it up with some pink Distress Ink on the Line Em Up stencil  and I put it aside to dry. I love this tone on tone effect: it reminds me about bakery curtains, the perfect match for my mice!


I stamped all my images from the Bake My Day set and the Baked With Love one, colored them with copics and die cut them all with their coordinated dies.
Then I die cut my sentiment out of white cardstock and vellum and I glued it together. The shadow die in vellum gives it so much interest and it's even more amazing in real life!


I cut out a thin stripe out of white cardstock as the ground and I glued all my elements down into this cute scene with foam adhesive. I glued my sentiment at the top as well and then stamped all the little hearts. 

I love love loooove these images so much and I'm so happy how this happy card turned out! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento