mercoledì 17 marzo 2021

Little Easter tags with SugarPea Designs

Hello!
Today I'm sharing some cute Easter tags I made, inspired by the new March Mix It Up Challenge by SugarPea Designs..


You said pastel soft colors?! The dream!! 


I mean.. is there anything cuter?! These are actually swans but I dressed them up as little chicks and the little nest full of soft colorfull eggs is soo perfect!


For the tag body I used both some colored and white cardstock and added some little speckle details with my sparkle watercolors.


I can't wait to bake some cookis and create some cute packages with these lovely tags for Easter! 

What you need to make it:  




Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci









 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento