martedì 9 marzo 2021

"I love you more than.. " card with SugarPea Designs

Hello there!
Today I'm sharing with you with a fun "I love you more than.. " card featuring the Let's Stay In Bed set by SugarPea Designs.


I love this sooo much! 
You may already know that the first "home" themed set totally stole my heart and this second one is just as cute!
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and used some kraft and green additional paper to create my room set up.


Then I stamped all my images from the Let's Stay In Bed set, colored them with copics and die cut them out with their cooridnated dies.


Then I placed all the elements onto my card and as I was happy with my design I secured everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.
Finally I stamped my sentiment at the top and added a little heart I die cut using the Vintage Telephone SugarCut set.

I really hope you like this card and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento